Friday, May 16, 2014

Sonic Man Fan Art 3: Sonic Man MICRO-HERO!



 Big thanks to "stephcast" who sent me this very cool Sonic Man "Microhero" that she designed.  "Stephcast" says she lived in Charlotte for a time as a kid and loved Sonic Man on WCCB.  She also says she loves the blog and used the images on here to come up with this design.  She asked me if she could get a scan of the "Sonic Man" logo and I gladly obliged.  The final product is VIBROTAN!  Another big TIVSERV to you, stephcast!

 I think this design is fabulous.  Everything is dead-on accurate: the white stripe on the head is there, the control belt...even the scalloping under the arms!  Excellent work and I am proud to put it up on the site.

If YOU have anything you would like to share with the world about Sonic Man, please email me and let me know.  I'll put the design up and will be happy to give you credit!  I still have a dream that somewhere out there someone has a tape of "Fabulous Funnies" from WCCB with Sonic Man...I KNOW someone has to have a recording done with a cassette tape of the show.  Come on and send it to me, please!  I'll put it up on the site and you'll get full credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment